Why Join the JROTC?
• To appreciate the ethical values and principles that underlie good citizenship.
• To develop leadership potential, while living and working cooperatively with others.
• To be able to think logically and to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
• To appreciate the importance of physical fitness in maintaining good health.
• To understand the importance of high school graduation for a successful future, and learn about college and other advanced educational and employment opportunities.
• To develop mental management abilities.
• To become familiar with military history as it relates to America's culture, and understand the history, purpose, and structure of military services.
• To develop the skills necessary to work effectively as a member of a team.