Parents, we offer additional services to provide an educational summer. Please visit the Summer Services Website if you are interested in additional information of opportunities for your students.
Detailed information regarding the 2019 Summer Services can be found in the 2019 Summer Services Implementation Document, which is available online, at http://summerschool.dadeschools.net.
Information regarding summer services for students in grades 9-12, who will be co-enrolled in Adult Education for course credit recovery will be provided by the Office of Adult and Community Education via a separate Weekly Briefing.
Extended School Year (ESY) Services
• Extended School Year (ESY) Services, as specified in the student's Individual Educational Plan (IEP), for eligible students with disabilities at all grade levels.
Additional Summer Services
• Dual Enrollment at colleges/universities for students who meet minimum requirements, as stipulated by state statute;
• Enrichment, social, cultural and recreational courses for students in grades K-12, through Community Education Centers;
• Students in grades 9-12 who will be co-enrolled in Adult Education for course recovery and promotion/graduation; and
• Remediation services for eligible Neglected/Delinquent and Migrant students at selected locations.
• Virtual learning opportunities through the Student Portal for all students in grades K-12.
For additional information or assistance accessing eLearning Toolbox, please view this flyer.
Summer Clinic Hours
Since 2005 the medical providers serving students in our school-base health suites have been working to improve the lives of students in our district by offering basic and comprehensive health service during school hours at select schools.
To extend support to all students and the entire community, select school-based medical providers will be offering a health fair and extended hours in the Summer.
The select providers will be offering immunization vaccines, and conducting health physicals, dental, hearing and vision screenings.
The attached flyers will provide additional information; please distribute the flyers to ALL students and parents/guardians.
If you have any questions, please contact Comprehensive Student Health Services @ (305) 805-4600